First, please try not to send htmlized e-mail to the list -- some people's e-mail clients will pick up all the extra html tags.

To answer your question, you don't install it directly. Instead, you have to do an rpm --rebuild whatever.src.rpm, then install the compiled rpms.

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Senior Systems & Administration Consultant