is the file system layout the same as 7.2? what I mean is if I were to do
an upgrade or resintall would I find the same things in /var in 8.0 as I
have now in 7.2?

--

Mark
*****

"what knowledge I have managed to accumlate over the years
at times becomes obscured and even hidden amidst the vast
emotional onslaught of my children. You never finish being a parent.  :)"