Try installing kdebase-nsplugins-2.1.1-13mdk.i586.rpm from the
Mandrake 8 CD (I'm assuming you have LM8 here). Otherwise, get a
package of the same name from http://ww.rpmfind.net for LM7.2. In the
KDE control centre, there should now be a section in the Konqueror
settings for Netscape plug-ins. Do a scan for plug-ins, after making
sure that Netscape Navigator is installed. If you are using a recent
version of Netscape packaged by Mandrake, Flash should already be
installed. If not, you can get Flash from http://www.macromedia.com.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson