Hi there again...

I am having problems with my Scanner on LM 7.2, again here are some of
the specs (done correctly this time)

Pentium 133mhz
  80mb RAM
  10gb hard drive (IDE)
   8gb hard drive (IDE)
  24X  CD ROM drive (IDE)
4X4X32 CDRW drive (IDE)
 100mb Zipdrive (SCSI)

Everything else works great, but the scanner.  Here is the specs on the
scanner:

Brand: Mustek
Model: MFS-6000CX
Type:  SCSI

I first had it hooked up after my zipdrive.  Someone suggested to try
hooking it up by itself without the zipdrive.  Well I did and here is
what I get when I do a profile of SCSI devices on my system

(spaces are not done correctly)s

Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 01 Lun: 00
Vendor:     Model:   '   >   Rev: L7
Type: Sequential Access    ANSI-SCSI revision: ffffff

That's just for the scanner, I am not putting the one for the CDROM
drive.

The Id number is correct that is the number it is set for on the
scanner.

This scanner IS listed on the supported hardware for LM 7.2 according
to their website, plus the scanner works fine on my Macintosh.

If this scanner won't work, can I use a USB scanner???

=====
Richard Wegner - Linux User - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NOTE: Derek Rayne is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER this is just an
e-mail address I chose!

"I don't do Windows" me (Proud Linux User)  ICQ #: 12781393