Hi everyone.
I am mostly happy because everything is going very fast for me in the Linux
world. I recently, about 3 months ago, started using Linux. Until before
that I didn't know anything about it. I am busy studying, reading and
struggling to learn all I can about Linux. I want to learn all I can so I
can help people like most of you here. In fact I am already to those who
dont' know something I already do.

Well my question here is if there is going to be a version of Mandrake 8
later on? For what I can see there are some problems with this lates distro.
I wanted to download the new version but I think I should better wait.
One more question: Is there a book, or is there going to be one of Linux
Madrake 8.0? Bcuz if yes, I might as well wait and probably it will have the
CD's with it.

Thanks,
TezcatlipocA