Randy,
what I did was follow the prompts using the "KUPS - CUPS
Administration" application under "Configuration --> Printing". Select
"Add printer" from your SMB network. Scan the network and double-click
on the PC with the printer. Then click away.

I'm writing this from memory. I wish I could be more specific, but for
some reason the first "box" of the KUPS wizards in my system now
stretch aaall the way horizontally, and no amount of resizing seem to
help. :(