SK,

You can easily accomplish what you want by using either JavaScript or a
PERL CGI script. Personally I prefer PERL scripts to Java. Here is a web
site that will have just what you're looking for.

http://www.cgi-resources.com/

--

Mark
*****

"what knowledge I have managed to accumlate over the years
at times becomes obscured and even hidden amidst the vast
emotional onslaught of my children. You never finish being a parent.  :)"