How does one change the default font for viewing files in Konquerer and
Kwrite?  Mine is right now set to a very small courier and nearly
impossible to read unless I open the file in another editor.  I would
like to be able to view files using Konquerer but can't seem to change
the default font for view a file's contents...

In settings/configure konqueror/appearance there is a tab for appearance
which lists fonts for various things but none make any changes to the
font in the viewer or in Kwrite.

Ed
--
Ed Kasky