On Sunday 20 May 2001  6:14, you wrote:
> Dear All, I have LM 8 and I just tried to use the archiver. It said sorry
> that it was not in my path. How can I use this again? It worked well in
> 7.2.
>
> Also, how does one unzip a file with the .zip on the end by hand? Thank
> you.

Marcia; Your Archiver must have been screwed up on install. Use "kpackage" to
uninstall archiver and any associated dependant packages, then reinstall from
your CD's. I don't beleive that theere's an update for archiver yet, so the
one you have is probably the newest . You'll find it in "/usr/bin/".
--
Dan LaBine
Maximum L.A.N.'s Ltd.