From: Scott Canady [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 May 2001 05:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Looking for a Notebook to run dual boot LM 8.0 and
Windows

Hey everyone.
Have any of you installed a dual-boot Linux Mandrake
8.0/Windows XX on a notebook?  If so, and if the
install was fairly painless (or if you could describe
the pain), would anyone be able to recommend a brand
to me?  I'm fairly clueless about notebooks in general
(this will be my first one), so any info. you could
give would be helpful.  Thanks.