I have just got my home network working fine in windows (98se to 98se to
win2000) now i want to get my linux partition networking with one of the
98se machines. However, being fairly new to both linux and networks to be
honest i don't really know where to start. My network is a very small one,
consisting of 2 (soon to be 3 machines) no server, connected thru a auto
detecting hub. At the moment all I am having them do is sharing drives and
printers. For starters this is all i want to do. Maybe adding internet
connection sharing (only thru a dial-up at the mo, want adsl at a later date
though). Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers

Jamie