Almost, I had been sent an email which had a virus file attached to my
hotmail account. I didn't open the attachment, for many reasons including
the fact that the message had no headers what so ever, i suspect because
hotmails virus scanner detected the virus (reason number 2). So i haven;t
been infected, i was just wondering if anyone here had been infected and was
the person who had (inadvertantly) sent me the message

Jamie