Dear All,

I am sending this again since I sent it hours ago and it never showed up on
the list it seems.

My Epson Stylus color printer does not work at all now. I installed the new
cups , I did a test page which printed but had alot of bands with the black &
white print. I was able to finally use the calibration for Epson but I cannot
print anything other than test pages and calibrations pages.When I try to
print from any application it just eternally runs through paper not printing
at all. When I tried to cancel through the terminal, it will not cancel my
jobs.

I looked into my files and there is the cups 1.1.7 installed but there is an
alternative file with a file for lpc, lp, lpr, etc. I checked the
/etc/printcap file and it has" lp: "and nothing else. Does anyone have any
ideas? I had great printing in 7 and 7.2 and do have it with my WIN98 on my
laptop. I am really confused about this. Thanks for any help. Sincerely,
Marcia

Marcia Waller