I've been sharing files using samba on my Mandrake 8 machine with other
Windows PCs in my home network for a while now, and all computers can
see one another in the network neighborhood.

A few moments ago though, I ran the "Firewall" wizard in the Mandrake
Control Panel. Now, I find that I can no longer "see" the other
computers on the network, and vice versa. I can still ping the other
computers though. I have verified that Samba services are definitely
running.

What could be the issue here - and how do I rectify it? Or do I need to
disable the firewall features - and how? Thanks in advance.