i have just noticed that when i choose 'reply...' from the right click menu
to a message the recipient is not the list but the original sender - every
time !

is the list malfunctioning by not inserting the 'reply to' header in the
posts back to list subscribers? or do i have my kmail configured wrong,i have
looked for some relevant setting but nothing seems to apply, it does seem
that the headers in these list posts should have
'Reply-To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]' in them but they do not,

of course this explains why none of my recent posts have made it on the list
and why some folk have had direct mails, my fault for not reading the
recipient headers on my posts! but i would like to know if it's just me or if
this is a list problem (it applies to 'expert' too but other lists are fine)

bascule