I CAN!

I have a BELKIN OmniCube 4-Port KVM, and I love it!  I've been telling
friends to get them, who don't even have multiple machines!  That's how
much I swear by it.

I bought mine through www.pcconnection.com/.  At the time I believe this
model was $120, and then it was $12 for KVM cables.  (One 6' video cable,
one 6' PS/2 keyboard cable, and one 6' PS/2 mouse cable.)  I've seen that
same package at CompUSA for $19.99.  I also believe the KVM was a good
$160 at CompUSA as well.

It comes with a version of TurboLinux, I personally don't like TurboLinux,
but hey... it was Linux!

It has "Hot Keys."  Hit "Scroll Lock" twice then the number for that
machine.  1 through 4 in my case.  The box also has a button on it to go
from machine to machine.  I have 3 machines on mine right now, and if
a friend comes over, I can just plug them into the back of the box and
go from there.

So I highly recommend it!
tdh

T. Holmes
Unixtechs.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Real Men use Vi."

* Mark Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010523 18:12]: