That's easy cause sdram only comes in 66, 100, or 133 mhz bus speeds.  Think
of bus as the roadway (speed=the speed limit) on which your data/info
travels.  And all are backward (downward?) capable.  You could get 133 and it
would function at the mainboard's/cpu's bus speed.  Used to there was a price
difference that would help make your decision, but now all sdram is
relatively inexpensive.  Go to http://www.crucial.com and they have most
systems or motherboards crossreferenced where you can easily find the kind
that would work best and theirs is one of the more respected products.  But
basically, it's almost interchangeable.
-s