Dan wrote:

> Check out these links on Mandrakeuser.org
>
> http://www.mandrakeuser.org/docs/connect/cbrowse2.html#Larger
>
> The only difference in installing the mozilla fonts is
> they are probably already installed as an RPM.
> To check do type "rpm -qa | grep mozilla-fonts".
> If by chance they aren't installed, their on the CD.
> If they're installed just edit the /etc/X11/fs/config
> file to add the directory for the mozilla fonts.
>
> http://www.mandrakeuser.org/docs/xwin/xfont.html
>
> The preceding is the instructions to reverse the lines
> in /etc/X11/fs/config.

Thanks, the links look useful, but the second is not the instructions I
was thinking of -- someone posted on the list a problem with being
forced into scrolling around their desktop (maybe their screen was set
to 800x600 but their desktop was set to 1124X768).  Someone else posted
that the problem could be fixed by reversing the order of the modelines
in, IIRC, /etc/X11/XF86Config.