If you use the route command, your entries will not be saved to any files
on disk, therefore a reboot will erase your routing entries.

Use Linuxconf instead, and it will save your routing entries for you. I
believe the actual file is /proc/net/route, however there may one or more
other files beyond this one.

'man route' for more info.

Dave

On Wednesday 30 May 2001 03:47, thus spake LinuxKH:

--
"Nihil tam munitum quod non expugnari pecunia possit. (No
fortification is such that it cannot be subdued with money."