Edit the order of the fonts in the xfs config file:

"vi /etc/X11/fs/config"

(it probably has the 75 point first and the 100point second. Reverse
that, and put the 100 point first.).

Then, stop & restart xfs:

"service xfs restart"

Then stop & restart X

(a little trickier).
If you're using kdm/gdm
Select the Restart X Server option from the pull down.
If you're booting to run level 3 (console loging, and running startx by
hand: STOP IT!).. oh.. excuse me.

Just log out to the console, and log back in.

You should now have the revised fonts. It's possible that you MAY have
to re-boot. X generally doesn't like you messing with it's fonts while
it's running...

Ric