Iīve installed LM7.0 in my computer... It runs fine (except that my sound card doesnīt work because it is integrated to the motherboard, and the drivers are for Windows only (Itīs an Intel Motherboard)...

Well, thatīs not the problem... the problem is that I have a software modem...    I had the fortune to find one with a Motorola chipset, because I knew that Motorola had drivers for my modem (SM56), but now that I download it and try to uncompress it it says that my RPM manager only accepts files up to third version...   and the drivers are in RPM 4...

The worst thing is that I downloaded an upgrade for RPM 3, AND IT IS IN RPM4!!!!, so I also cannot upgrade to RPM4...

Is there any link to any RPM manager for version 4???

El Ciro