In linux there is the "md5sum" command, so the "md5sum filename" generates
the md5 checksum from "filename". There is an implementation of that
command for MSDOS/Win9x. If you canīt find it, I can send you the file,
I donīt have the link where I found it...

By the way... the checksum of an iso image takes a few minutes... time for
a break :-)

orlando

--