I've just swapped my SB Live! out of my machine and enabled the onboard VIA
AC'97 audio instead. I checked harddrake and the module via82cxxx_audio seems
to be loaded. The module for the Live! card seems to be no longer loaded.

However, I seem to have lost all sound running any multimedia application
(including Realplayer, XMMS etc) at all in my machine. I ran the "Soundmixer"
(kmix) and it only claims " Invalid mixer Creative SBLive".

Is there any way to get Mandrake to use the VIA sound instead, short of
re-installing Mandrake? Thanks in advance for any help.