I see this happen when you have a url for a security update and another for
general updates in the list of servers to connect to. Seems as they both
have the same updates and so both feed the package name back to you.  My
best guess anyhoo.

--- Dennis Myers
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.