Christina,

First, please try not to post htmlized e-mails to the list. Some e-mail clients add all kinds of extra html tags (see your post below), reduce the size of the font such that it is unreadable, or change the color to a grayish color, making it much more difficult to read.

You have several options for a 386 processor, depending on how much hard-drive space you have. One would be peanut, as Civilme suggested, another would be tiny (http://tiny.seul.org), and there are others -- take a look at the english distribution list on linux.org

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Senior Systems & Administration Consultant