Well Timmy,
When I was young, we used to walk 5 miles to school, uphill, in 4 foot of
snow - And We Liked It!
All we had to cook on was the open fireplace, for which we had to chop up
huge trees with dull axes - And We Liked It!
We talked on party line phones that had to be cranked to ring an operator to
try and connect you - And We Liked It!
We had to crank the phonograph 20 times every two minutes to hear a song-
And We LIked It!
Back then, we had to buy the cow to get some milk - And We Lik.. umm, ok,
tolerated it.
These new fangled devices are just too complicated anymore...  I miss those
good ole' days...
-s