--- * Karel * <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > bind-utils-9.1.1-1mdk.  Have you tried the
> connection
> > sharing that is offered in The Mandrake Control
> > Center?
>
>  Control Center? I think it's a graphical linux
> program but I have very small
> hard drive (540MB) and not installed X at all.

Ok well you can always just get masquerading going
pretty quickly.
http://netfilter.samba.org/unreliable-guides/ has a
2.4 kernel packet filtering howto.  Theres a quick
section somewhere in the beginning of the howto that
just gets masquerading going for you.  I would have
linked directly to it but the web server is giving me
accesss denied to the howto for some reason. Good Luck.