On Friday 08 June 2001 09:41 pm, you wrote:
> On Friday 08 June 2001 12:20, you wrote:
> > Hello, List.
> > Please forgive this newbie 's question :)
> > I installed LM 8.0 Standard edition, but I just can't find diskdrake
> > which let you modify  partitions.  I wonder if the manual misprint
> > something or it only apply to the complete edition.
> > Thanks for reading.
>
> It's in Mandrake Control Centre and it's called Harddrake not disk drake -
> open control centre, select hardware
Nooo, diskdrake does exist and is not harddrake. Call up a konsole, console
or however you spell it and at the prompt just type "diskdrake" without the
quotes as usual, and it should pop up and show you a tab with hda and another
with hdb or what ever and if , you have a second hard drive. Note the warning
to back up precious files.  You are in territory capable of eating data and
swallowing hole. Back up!  But there you are, it is at your fingertips.
Enjoy,
--
Dennis M. registered Linux user # 180842