Are you running portsentry?  Look in it's history and blocked files and see
if those machines are in there.  If so, delete them and put them in the allow
and alway_allow files.
Check your /etc/hosts.allow file and see if they are in there - they should
be, as well as /etc/hosts.deny - they shouldn't be.
That's all I can think of right now...
-s