Thanks for the heads up on html mail...i just installed this new email
client on my MAC and forgot to set the preferences.

The router is a DHCP server which provides dynamic ip#s to the clients.

I did not set up a "route"(not sure how to do that).

All of the clients are behind the router, which is the firewall.

How do I tell if the DHCP / bootp is running?

I do try to ping the router, but get "host unreachable"

Thanks!
ralph

--
Ralph Brown