On Monday 11 June 2001 07:53 am, Leif Madsen wrote:
> I am wondering if there is a good newsgroup program for Linux that
> automatically converts all the multipost messages in the binary
> newsgroups to single files like in a program I used to use called
> Xnews?  I'm using KNode now, but it seems a lot like Free Agent.  Any
> suggestions?
>
> Thanks

 Pan  http://pan.rebelbase.com/   is probly the most popular binary
grabber for newsgroups.  I'm using it (pan-0.9.6-1mdk) right now to get
some mp3's. It's on 8.0's 2nd CD. I believe it was on 7.x CD's also. I
use Knode for reading discussion newsgroups.
--
Tom Brinkman      [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay