From: Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Fw: Anacron job 'cron.daily'

> > Should I be worrying about this?
> >
> > Brett.

Then the problem
> will disappear.
>
> Paul

Please note that the content of this message is confidential between the original
sender and the intended recipient(s) of the message. If you are not an intended
recipient and/or have received this message in error, kindly disregard the content of
the message and return it to the original sender.

If you have any complaints about this message please reply to:
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Purbeck School E-Mail server running:
       users.purbeck.dorset.sch.uk