I'm running KDE on LM8.0. In general, it's great, and I'm really pleased. I
am; however, having two problems.

1) When I turn on AntiAilasing, logout and restart the X server, KDE
refuses to boot. The boot icons proceed as normal, but two or three icons
from the end (I don't remember. I could do it again if you need the info),
there is a long pause. Then the last few icons change almost
instantaniously. I boot to a blank screen. I never get any icons, controls,
menu items, etc. Very frustrating.

2) I'm trying to set up a Japanese account for my wife. KDE2.1 is supposed
to support Japanese--and some of the display does show up in Japanese. But
a lot of items (particularly in the menu and on windows titles) show up
with question marks ???????.  The KDE site has a link to a japanese help
page--but unfortunately it is in Japanese. I read Japanese at about a 1st
grade level--and my wife is completely non-technical. So neither of us can
understand it.

Dose anyone have any suggestions on how to fix these? Plese?

Thanks,
-Rich-