I am running Mandrake 8.0 on my current system and I am having problems
with the update program.  I have had no problem using the program to update
the packages that I already have.  I created a update source to a local
computer and it worked fine.  What I am having problems with is using the
program to get and install new packages.  I have tried to create a source
pointing to several computers but I can't get them to work.  They will load
the hdlist file and display all the packages but when I select one and try
to install it the program errors out and says there was a problem
downloading it.  I know that I'm just not setting this up right.  If anyone
can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Keith