I recently upgraded from 7.2 to 8.0. Generally went smoothly but I have a problem that SHOULD be easy to fix but, obviously, I have not been able to resolve. My server name is mail.myName.com. I have have set Sendmail to accept mail for myName.com so I can have email addresses like [EMAIL PROTECTED] and not [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Simple huh? Well everything was fine under 7.2. For some reason now I cant get the same after my 8.0 upgrade. What am I missing? Any suggestions? THis newbie would be very appreciative.

**