Hi,

I have been viewing a site in Japanese with Netscape. It loads and runs fine
but how do I print it and why can't I view it with Konquerer

I am curious as to why Konquerer won't render it properly and instead shows a
whole range of non Japanese characters when Netscape renders them correctly.
The page is written in Japanese but doesn't have a line in the header to say
what character set it is using and all the style information comes from a
separately linked style sheet. That shouldn't be an issue but maybe.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards
Richard