On Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:33, Kirill Usachev wrote:
>   I just install Mandrake-Linux 7.2 on my computer and after reboot
> i got graphical screen witn booting progress. Can I switch it to
> text mode?

In the Mandrake Control Centre, go to Boot -> Boot Config. Uncheck
"Launch the X-window system at start".

>   Another problem: After booting complete I have text console with
> 43 lines, can I switch it to 25, where is the configuration file for
> this future?

Again in Boot Config, click the Configure button at the top right of
the window. Click Advanced and change the Video Mode to what
resolution you want.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson