JP,

Try typing "linux single" if aurora gives you the option (if not, there
should be some way of booting to single user mode).  Once in single user
mode, then run linuxconf and switch off the xfs service temporarily--also
make sure to edit /etc/inittab so you are booting to runlevel 3.

Reboot, and you should at least be able to get to a command prompt where
you can further debug whatever is going wrong with XFS and / or get any
information that might be useful for the list.

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Registered Linux User #81978