Hello Everyone

I use Mandrake Linux at work, and have decided to finally install it
at home. I am downloading the ISO's (From a modem, I intend to publish
my harrowing story when it's complete! He he!) and I am ready to burn
them to their CD's.

I have but one problem (I may have more later though, he he!). My
modem is a Motorola SM56 WinModem. However the SM56 appears to be one
of the very few modems that has had a Linux driver released for it but
it has only been tested on RedHat.

I was wondering if anyone else had the SM56 WinModem and was using it
in Mandrake without problems? Also, will the fact it was probably
developed for RedHat and tested on it, affect the use of it in Linux?

Keffa
http://www.keffacorp.co.uk

The email address for this Keffacorp member has changed. To email this
member direct your email to the address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Get Mandrake Linux, a free operating system now from
http://www.linux-mandrake.org