Hi everybody,

How can Linux allow the user to print out the root directory and include
the sub folders only?
For example /root/1st sub/2nd sub/ and so on. Rather than dragging the
folder over the printer icon on the desktop, there must be a more
user-friendly way of implementing this feature.
I have noticed that Windows Explorer doesn't allow you to print out a
root directory with its sub folders in Explorer. In fact I have never
seen this at all, and many people have inquired about this omission.

This would a nice print feature to add to your 'right-click' menu in
Konqueror.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Roman
Registered Linux User #179293