Civileme, this one is for you, I guess... ;-)

I recently used your website to purchase the Mandrake 8.0 Powerpack (7 CD's
chock full of wonderful stuff!), and I was wondering how to check its status.
I went thru the website and I apologise if I missed it. (its not like I'm
eager to get this or anything! <smile>)

Hmm, just a thought - if you can't track your order from the Mandrake website,
how about adding that option somewhere down the road? Thanks as always! ;-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord