From: Ravi Malghan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 3:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Mandrake linux with windows me, help...

Hello: I am tyring to install Mandrake Linux 8.0 on a
laptop which
has one 20Gb and windows me installed on it. Do I have
to use partition
magic and partition the drive first or can the
installation process
use (say 5Gb) for the linux during the installation
process. I am stuck
at the place where it is decides about the mopunt
point/partition etc?
I want to have dual boot with Windows me (15G) and
linux (5GB)

Could somebody help me or provide me pointers.

Thanks
Ravi