From: Jan-Willem Reijsenbach
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 2:03 AM
Subject: [newbie] Browsing windows peer2peer is possibel?

Hi all

This may be a stupid question but is it possible to browse windows shares in
peer 2 peer LAN?
(I have just installed LM8 (1st time) on my box which is connected to a
windoze dominated p2p LAN)
I tried Configuring LISA but it keeps telling me that it isn't configured
and Lanbrowsing
still doesn't work.

Any suggestions are appreciated,

Jan Reijsenbach