hi
a week ago someone at work asked me if i could install linux on a pc so that he could
start learning. such a good idea i thought since i have no pc with enough diskdrive at
home and my mandrake pc is sooooooo old that i have installed openBSD on it now and
try to figure out where did all nice graphics, easy commandlines and plug n play gone
:)
so i installed mandrake 8.0 on a Dell XPS R350 , 350 MHz processor and 128 MB ram.
very smooth installation procedure. the only problem hereby i have noticed is KUser
(user manager). i soon as i start it, i get a failure notice that opening
/etc/yppasswd and /etc/ypgroup for reading has faild.
is there anyway to fix this and make KUser useable ?

thanks in advance

//zeynal

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/