I have installed LM 8.0 into a pre-prepared linux partition using Partition Magic.
The installation appeared to go perfectly, however on rebooting,the sytem loaded but then gave me a blank screen.
I can boot in safe mode and get the text based version but that isn't much help to me.
Xfree86 version 4.03 lists the Radeon as being supported, and LM 8 uses 4.03. What is wrong. I see from the archive that at least one user says he is using a Radeon, but another has failed to get his to work. Any suggestions.

I am using a flat panel (LCD) monitor.
1000 MHz Athlon processor
128meg 133 Mhz RAM
Radeon SDR 32 video card