Dear Newbies,
I had 7.2 on my computer.  I just did a clean install of 8.0. (Celeron 486,
Abit bh6 mobo, 64 meg of ram, 32 meg Nvidia Geforce mx video card, hp
deskjet 720c printer) Tux racer won't run so that tells me that there are
some open gl problems.  I have read some comments about nvidia's 1251
drivers, but there appears to be some problems with them.  I don't know
which driver 8.0 is using, I have read that the 769 drivers are good???
(where would you find them?)
My printer was working with 7.2, but 8.0 is using cups which isn't working
for some reason.
My software modem is now working under LM 8.0, so now I can get on the net.
Thank you! Thank you!
Jim