I have tried to install three times now and keep getting the same error when
Mandrake 8.0 is installing. I can't tell if its one specific program that is
causing the problem because there is a splash screen over top of the
progress bar and the name of the program that is being installed.

When the error occurred I get a message box saying:
"An error occurred
Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference."

After I get this error the only thing I can do is press the "OK" button and
the installer starts reloading the list of packages and I have to go through
selected what I want to install again.

Does anyone know what might be happening or a way to fix this?

thanks,

Aaron

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]