From: civileme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jeffery Chapman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 12:21 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] rpmdrake problem

> On Monday 02 July 2001 15:21, Jeffery Chapman wrote:
> > I was trying to set up rpmdrake to pull the rpms from another
> > directory. I followed the instructions in the manual but  there
> > seemed to be a problem since it was taking so long. Apparently I
> > just didn't wait long enough.
> >
> > I killed the process and now rpmdrake doesn't work at all. As soon
> > as I start the app it dies and  I get a message on the console
> > saying: "Error: can't build the groups list". I saw in the archive
> > that someone had a similar problem earlier but the final solution
> > was never posted. I've reinstalled rpmdrake but the problem
> > persists. Any ideas?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Jeff Chapman
> > Software Engineer
> > Registered Linux User #218160
>
> Well you have a corrupted urpmi database.  Try reinstalling urpmi
>
> Civileme

Please note that the content of this message is confidential between the original
sender and the intended recipient(s) of the message. If you are not an intended
recipient and/or have received this message in error, kindly disregard the content of
the message and return it to the original sender.

If you have any complaints about this message please reply to:
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Purbeck School E-Mail server running:
       users.purbeck.dorset.sch.uk