have you tried Gcombust? my hp 8210e usb CDrw was completel set up for me by
the 8.0 install so that all i had to do was start Gcombust, and set where the
cd I wanted to copy was and hit combust and away it went. I still have not
been able to set it up so I can see it from the desktop witha "better" name
than /dev/scd0. but that will happen soon as ai havre a free weekend when the
kids go to the beech or out of town with their Mother and leave me ALONE!!!!!