Dear Don & All, Yes, my settings are at 600x400 and I cannot find a way to
change them. There was no other choice offered in Mandrake Control Center.I
did it in 7.2 but cannot find out how to do it on this distribution. How may
I do that? Also, is XF86Setup on this distro? I cannot get it from the
terminal. Thank you for your help. Sincerely, Marcia